Terms and conditions
The www.medellinabrazasuhistoria.com website aims to remember the history of drug trafficking experienced during the last three decades of the 20th century in Medellín and the rest of Colombia. This website is part of a project led by Medellín Mayor’s Office, Trébol Comunicaciones and Taller de Edición with a group of Colombian companies committed to the same aim: To make visible the victims of narcoterrorism, tell their stories, pay tribute to them and together accept the pain that this dark time left us so we can overcome it and move forward. This is an informative website and all the content posted herein is made available to users interested in the topic.
The right to use this website and its content is guaranteed if you accept the Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as all the notices, regulations for use and instructions made available to users that complete these Terms and Conditions, as long as they do not contradict them.
- The service of the www.medellinabrazasuhistoria.com website is free for its users.
- Users are obliged to use the content responsibly, correctly and legally. In particular, they must abstain from carrying out the following actions without the prior authorization of the Medellín Mayor’s Office. If they fail to do this, they shall be subject to the established penalties. Specifically, users must abstain from:
- Using the content in a way, for purposes or intentions that are illegal, immoral or against the generally accepted good practices or public order.
- Suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright and other data that indicates the rights of the Medellín Mayor’s Office or of its holders to the content, as well as the technical devices for protection or any of the information mechanisms that the content may contain.
- Use the content and, in particular, information of any kind obtained from the website or the services to distribute, broadcast, send, alter, reuse or report the website’s publicity or content for direct sale or any other kind of commercial purpose; or send unwanted messages to a variety of people, regardless of their purpose; or sell or disclose said information in any way.
- Use the website and its services for illegal purposes or intentions contrary to these Terms and Conditions, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way, may damage, render useless, overload or impair the website and its services or prevent the users’ normal use or enjoyment of the website and its services.
- Installation of a hypertext link in the www.medellinabrazasuhistoria.com website requires the prior written authorization of the Medellín Mayor’s Office and may only be established with the website’s home page. If you would like to install a hypertext link on your website, you need to contact the person responsible for the www.abrazasuhistoria.com website at the email: email@example.com.
- The user shall be liable for the damage and harm of any nature that the Medellín Mayor’s Office directly or indirectly suffers as a result of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the Terms and Conditions or from the law with respect to use of the website.